Fine art inkjet giclee & canvas printing
Archival Inkjet Printing
Bringing together experience in traditional photographic printing, our inkjet giclee printing department offers a wonderful array of papers for you to choose from. From traditional fibre based papers (there are now specialist Baryta papers for pigment ink printing, offering a traditional photographic print look), or for the classic painterly look of a watercolour or smooth rag paper.
Inkjet (giclee) prints have been a wonderful addition to the photographic artist and print-maker.Inkjet pigment prints have become popular with contemporary artists, museums, and collectors as a way of making exhibition prints from digital files.
We offer only the finest archival products to ensure the best outcome for your reproductions. Talk to us about our limited edition printing options. We can assist you optimising your digital image files, using localised and global adjustments to colour, contrast and saturation.
We offer a premium range of archival papers:
- Photo Rag – smooth and textured
- Baryta – Semi-gloss
- Canvas- Artist grades
All work is completed onsite – photographic capture/scanning, colour correction, printing, protective laminate spray and stretching.
COLOR OR BLACK & WHITE PRINTS
- Rich colour, true blacks, and long life
- Highest-quality archival giclée prints from your files or our scans of your film, artwork, or photographs
- Excellent reproduction of your artwork, reproducing all details
- Choose from an array of fine art papers or canvases,
- Print (final paper) any size up to 44 inches wide and even 60 inches on some papers.
- Certificates of Authenticity for editions available on request
SPECIFICATIONS FOR SETTING UP YOUR OWN FILES FOR PRINTS
- Resolution of 300 ppi would be best, 8 or 16 bit, at the final size your image will be printed. If not possible, at least 150 ppi is required for a good looking print.
- For colour prints, RGB colour mode, Adobe RGB 1998 Photoshop working colour space
- For black & white prints, Grayscale gamma 2.2 mode, Photoshop working colour space
- If borders are required, please add to your image size
- Flatten any layers, no alpha channels