Our print ready price is available to those who prepare the file according to our requirements below:
Here are some setup guidelines for you:
- Set up your file to the size you want it printed and then trimmed
- If required, add 3mm of bleed to your image (necessary for prints that are trimmed to edge)
What resolution does your file need to be?
- Minimum 150dpi / Maximum 300dpi
- Ensure your file is 8bit channel (not 16bit channel)
What colour profile?
- Adobe RGB 1998
What file type?
- Preferred file: Flattened .tiff
- Accepted file types .jpeg, .pdf, outlined .eps
What other information do we require along with your uploaded file?
- Name your file clearly: Your name_title of image/project (e.g. Joe Bloggs_Fitzroy.TIF)
- Your contact details: First and last name, phone number and email
- Final image size in millimetres (including bleed/blank space)
- Printing process and Paper type (e.g. Type C photographic on Lustre / Inkjet giclee on Smooth Cotton Paper)
- Extra services such as mounting, framing and freight need to be discussed first and noted clearly
To improve the accuracy of consistent colour reproduction we recommend regularly calibrating you monitor.
If you require any custom digital work such as layouts, retouching or colour matching, our team of professional printers can assist you in achieving fine art, exhibition quality results. Please call ahead and book an appointment and note this will incur an additional fee.